Are you, or someone you know, living with endometriosis-related pain? If you are, you might be able to take part in a clinical research study looking at a potential new investigational medication to see if it can help lessen the severity of endometriosis related pain.
- You must be between 18 and 49 years old and premenopausal
- Diagnosed with endometriosis within the last 10 years
- Experiencing moderate to severe endometriosis-related pelvic pain
Participants who qualify may receive:
- Study-related Medication, exams & lab work at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel may also be available