Birth Control Patch
Are you interested in a research study of a new investigational birth control patch? If you are sexually active you may qualify.
CRP is currently conducting a clinical research study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of an investigational birth control patch
– You must be over the age of 18
– Desire to avoid pregnancy
– Must be sexually active
– Must agree not to use other contraceptives during the study
– Must not be pregnant
Participants who qualify may receive:
– Study Related Exams & Lab Work at No Cost
– Compensation for time and travel may be available.
Please Fill out the form